Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pistol Suggestion - SmartPistol

Stats are up to brass, idc what they turn out to be.

So the suffix will be be toggled by holding R while aiming at someone for 1s, if your view of them is obstructed at all, the suffix will reset.

Once you have the suffix enabled, your bullets can curve to hit them(slower than normal bullets), only twice per suffix activation (automatically aimed at chest, able to hit other parts if they duck/jump at all)

15s-45s cooldown timer per suffix activation/use

If the suffixed bullet is shot and then the target hides before the bullet hits, it loses its targeting ability and goes straight.
If suffix is used, you are forced to reload.

Suffixed bullets will have a trail in order to indicate they were fired as to give the victim some ability to dodge.

Kinda sorta based off of WANTED.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I suggested a similar idea to brass when making the last prayer, it was turned down. I'd say the only way for it to happen would be a T weapon and who cares about those
Find

what is this? titanfall? -1 it will cause a lot of rdm

Find

(04-09-2016, 07:41 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  what is this? titanfall? -1 it will cause a lot of rdm

Would you care to explain how this would cause rdm?
Find

ew aimbot guns
just what we need
Find

(04-09-2016, 07:49 PM)Terran Wrote:  ew aimbot guns
just what we need

that and people who arent paying attention when they get shot will think someone near them has done it. i just think it will cause rdm.

besides. aimbot guns are stupid.

Find

(04-09-2016, 07:55 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  
(04-09-2016, 07:49 PM)Terran Wrote:  ew aimbot guns
just what we need
people who arent paying attention when they get shot will think someone near them has done it. i just think it will cause rdm.

how is this restricted to only this gun?
Find

It technically is an aimbot but it is a lot less overpowered than a legit normal aimbot pistol.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(04-09-2016, 07:55 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  people who arent paying attention when they get shot will think someone near them has done it. i just think it will cause rdm.

You mean that doesn't happen already? Are you sure we're talking about the same game?
Find

(04-09-2016, 07:37 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I suggested a similar idea to brass when making the last prayer, it was turned down. I'd say the only way for it to happen would be a T weapon and who cares about those

I care about T weapons. They are half of what makes TTT fun.
Find