Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Godlike shotgun (HEAR ME OUT DAMNIT)

(04-07-2016, 04:17 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  i dont really like the idea of a gun that has a "guarentee hit"

Regular shotguns have that.
Find

I always wanted a godlike shotgun. I just liked the look of a shotgun like the double barrels in WAW and they can be fun to use.
Find

I can't tell if Aresuft actually made this or Terran hacked his account and made this, either way that Flak Cannon sounds really op just because of the 70% would probably kill anyone half the time so no thnx
Find

How about just a rifle that pierces? so if they do crouchjump, it will do either limb and body shot damage, or limb and head if aimed right, could be kind of awesome, sorta wish the normal rifle pirced, but not sure if g-mod can actually work with something like that.
Find

GODLIKE SHOTGUN:

GREGGINATOR

Greggs shotgun, 1 in 4 chance of confetti shot instead of actual shotgun shot

You're welcome
Find

(04-07-2016, 07:52 PM)Chosen Wrote:  I can't tell if Aresuft actually made this or Terran hacked his account and made this, either way that Flak Cannon sounds really op just because of the 70% would probably kill anyone half the time so no thnx

Chosen it's only 70% of the bullet damage. Not your health.
Find

(04-07-2016, 07:52 PM)Chosen Wrote:  I can't tell if Aresuft actually made this or Terran hacked his account and made this, either way that Flak Cannon sounds really op just because of the 70% would probably kill anyone half the time so no thnx

(04-07-2016, 04:43 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I think you guys are misunderstanding. The gun does not to 70% of their Heath. It does 70% of ONE bullet damage. So if your bullet does 10 damage and they jump it'll do 7 guaranteed damage

Please learn to read
Find

(04-07-2016, 07:49 PM)Axe Wrote:  I always wanted a godlike shotgun. I just liked the look of a shotgun like the double barrels in WAW and they can be fun to use.

SHINIGAMI
Find