Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stuff

These are some ideas I've thought of:

When getting 10 kills as a traitor get a better chance to get an item of any sorts.Also applies for innos getting 3 or more traitor kills.

Having records like "Most kills during a T round" or "Longest headshot with a rifle" stuff like that.

Have a type of box where items have not been dropped you really want and when it drops it will show up the next time you get on so you can contact the owner.

When people kill you have a replay that can record what happened so people can have proof or evidence that so person did that or did not do that.Might cause less confusion for staff when doing confusing reports.

A idea for a detective equipment is a type of grenade that disorients a player or players that are by it and causes a low damage.

Another idea for a detective item is a pistol that is like a deag but when you shoot it takes damage you for 60 when its not a traitor and it does 40 damage to the person but not you.This is for killing people when you have a giant suspicion on someone and cant kos them.

Traitor item is a strong discombobulator that can throw people as far as a newton launcher.

Every time you reach a higher level(above level 10) your chance of getting exp drops are lowered and have a higher chance of getting crates.

When you hover over an item there is a number next to it giving it the recommended price based on the market.

Make a option in one of setting(either F1 or the regular chat settings) that shows the rarity of the item like"Bunny Ears(Legendary)" so people dont have to ask for the tier of things.

Dont yell at me for this just write down here what I can do to change it or contact me via steam.

hi
Find

I dont know about some of these. The detective pistol thing? No thanks. That's just rdm.waiting to happen. I feel like it wouldnt give them a chance and is just an op tester. Also I want more exp drops at higher levels. I'd rather you flip that idea. Imo, i dont care much for these. Sorry
Find

-1, all seem kind of op. Except for the records thing, that's a +1 for me. There's already a death replay on the server, but it's very data heavy.