Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Prestige" resetting EXP.

Let's say that at level 50, and every 10 levels after, you can "Reset" your level back to 1 and start over again, with slightly increased XP chances. This is ONLY viable at level 50 or higher.

If you do it at level 50, you get a permanent +10% EXP bonus. Every 10 levels over 50 is another +10% (So level 100 would be +50%).

It took me around 1,000 hours to get level 60. I additionally have one of the highest score/mins on Gametracker, meaning that my EXP ratio is significantly more, if not nearly double, of some people.

I mean, I got nothing in my levels 40, 45, 50 and 55 gift packages, and 300 or so coins from my level 60. To get to level 65 it'll probably take me around another hundred hours...
Find

Well all that time to get lv 50 for 10% xp?There should be something more than that
Find

10% seems fair. Its a very long-term goal. Level 50-60 is extreme as-is, but its cumulative. It'll add up.
Find

+1 So I can be a higher level for a day and a half.
Find

I would say maybe around level 25 or so you could prestige, getting to 50 would take a seriously long time and I doubt many people would want to prestige after all that work just to start all over again.
Find

(04-07-2016, 06:46 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  I would say maybe around level 25 or so you could prestige, getting to 50 would take a seriously long time and I doubt many people would want to prestige after all that work just to start all over again.

nah thats too early. I'd say 50 is a good number 40 at the very least but yeah the idea is cool +1
Find

How about no prestiging at all. This isn't COD and you get a FREE gift package every 5 levels. You aren't entitled to anything. The higher level you are just means less chance of an empty spot in the gift package not that you will get some crazy gun.
Find

The average player will most likely never surpass level 30 let alone 40 or 50, because of this reason I think setting the rank so high would be a waste as it'll only appeal to a small minority.
Find