Halo

I am bad at this
Find

same terran
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Told myself i was going to stop doing illegal things. Thanks alot jake
Find

Anyone have any servers they frequent? I have been eyeing this for ages.
Find

(04-09-2016, 09:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  I am bad at this
Find

Come play halo custom games with Brass and friends. http://dewmenu.click/ password is 5585
Find

Server is up! Password is 5585

Launch the game. Go to http://dewmenu.click/ in your browser, find FRG Server on the server list. Hit connect and type in the password!

We're doing custom games though, so if you want to play more seriously, you're better off not joining for awhile.
Find

I've played the shit out of this game. Also it's technically pirating to play it. Not that it matters, but I thought it would be a good ideal to mention it. Also sadly can't play it anymore, because I have a unfixable bug that hasn't been patched.
Find

Yeah but with most media now, if you own a physical legit copy of it, then you can own a digital copy without breaking the law because of "fair use". So in a loophole anyone who has owned the halo series can play without ramifications, or you know just be naughty little rebels sticking it to microsoft.

If there is more interest in playing I'm sure we could get a couple of people to learn to host and run it more often.
Find

Well to be fair. The main game is only available in Russia. This is a NA version. Technically it IS illegal, however, 343/Microsoft lose pretty much no money from this. As we aren't able to buy the game anyways, infact, it actually may help them if they do decide to official make a version for NA, as it's building quite the fanbase, and I'm sure many people would like an official version with match making, and bug fixes. Just without the pay2win part.