• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ban appeal April 5th 2016

Steam Name (Current): lvl 10000 mistake o gawdz

Steam Name (During incident): lvl 10000 mistake o gawdz

Steam ID: 15535466776778737

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/15535466776778737/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie,

Length of the ban: Perma banned.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed.

Reason for ban: being a minge rdming just being a total jerk also harassing heisenburger multiple times

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details: I know your probably don't want me back but I made this because I loved this server (stopped playing Gmod ever sense) so I would loved to be unbanned Brassx and McNuggie and anybody else. Because it was my favorite server out of all the Gmod TTT servers I loved the drop system anyways back to subject I have changed my anger issues my mingeingness and my rdming and I think should have another shot at playing on this wonderful server.
Find

Let's see... you have probably made 3+ Appeals and they were all denied. Why are you still trying?
Find

yeah, -1.

you were extremely rude and annoying from what I remember
Find

(04-05-2016, 11:31 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  yeah, -1.

you were extremely rude and annoying from what I remember

tobiasxz doesn't mean I have not changed changed so can you at least give me a chance

(04-05-2016, 11:29 PM)Halaman10 - Bday! Wrote:  Let's see... you have probably made 3+ Appeals and they were all denied. Why are you still trying?

because I love this server and most people on it
Find

-1 from me. You were nothing but drama and rage.
Find

(04-05-2016, 11:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  -1 from me. You were nothing but drama and rage.

so your not going to give me a chance no one ever does I always screw up and everone just hates me
Find

-1 Sorry no. You were quite immature if I remember correctly.
Find

No.

No fucking way.

Can you just give up already? Nobody wants you here.
Find

(04-05-2016, 11:29 PM)Halaman10 - Bday! Wrote:  Let's see... you have probably made 3+ Appeals and they were all denied. Why are you still trying?

That's kind of bs right there if everyone else who does it is considered good because they care. He got banned A LONG LONG time ago. He does care to join back but.

(04-05-2016, 11:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  -1 from me. You were nothing but drama and rage.
Find

-1 maybe in 10 years
Find