Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

!revote

So i think lots of people would like this,

Make a command as !revote which would bring up the map vote menu again

tbh this is one of my favourite commands
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Yeah, I exit out of it a lot by habit and then regret it later.
Find

I guess, I just don't see a huge point in putting more than 5 minutes of effort on something this small.

Isn't by any means a bad idea though, would be handy.
Find

There was an instance this morning where this could have helped.

There was 3 people, and the map vote came up and I being Kuro I autopilot and vote maps I enjoy, then close the thing instantly to kill all of the people after round to show off to the spectators how cool I am

There was no spectators, and the map I voted for was way too big. One other guy did the same thing and neither one of us could change our votes forcing us to play on mall with three people instead of a map more suited.

Brass please fix
Find

I think this would take like 2 seconds to code and would help a lot because a lot of people seem to exit the map vote for some dumb reason beyond me. Even just removing the exit button so you can't close the map vote would work.
Find

It used to not have an exit button, people complained about not having one (Jake even told me to make one LOL), now people exit too hastily and complain about it lololol.

But yeah sure, I'll go ahead and make something so you can pull the screen back up.