Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seperate +member+ Chat.

Star 
There's been a lot of times when I've wanted to discuss slays, etc with other +members or higher but have no way of doing it other than steam messaging, which I might not even have them all added. It would be so much easier if we had a +member+ chat where +members and higher can discuss about issues on the server at that moment. Just an idea I had that I thought would make +member's jobs a bit easier.
Find

+1 Seems like a good idea.
Find

I feel like this falls under the same issue as why mods can't have PM powers, there's trust issues when it comes to ghosting and metagaming and such.
Otherwise, I'd support it.

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-02-2016, 05:07 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I feel like this falls under the same issue as why mods can't have PM powers, there's trust issues when it comes to ghosting and metagaming and such.

I mean it would be so easy to get caught if you tried ghosting with it. Considering all staff can see it. This is coming from a +member but +members should be able to be trusted not to ghost.

(04-02-2016, 05:11 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 05:07 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I feel like this falls under the same issue as why mods can't have PM powers, there's trust issues when it comes to ghosting and metagaming and such.

I mean it would be so easy to get caught if you tried ghosting with it. Considering all staff can see it. This is coming from a +member but +members should be able to be trusted not to ghost.
I dunno. I just feel like this may be more trouble than it's worth.

Maybe just let +Members make an, anonymous, announcement to other +Members every 10-15 seconds. E.G "Please watch X, he may be a problem causer", etc.
Find

If we dont get a +mem chat, at least give us the permissions to nrslay ourselves again.

Well if you think it would be too much trouble Brass then don't bother. Just thought it could make +members jobs a bit easier.
Find

I just made an update so +members should be able to target themselves and other +members. I hope that doesn't cause any issues between players though.
Find