Steam Name (Current): Royal[VOR]

Steam Name (During incident): Royal[VOR]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77946924

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116159577/

Name of staff you were banned by: None I was autobanned

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: I was apparently banned for hacking

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No I did not I do not even know how to hack Gmod and I think that VAC would have caught me even if I was... Come on you guys please I swear I didn't do anything I had been playing a couple hours before and now I can't play at all I love this server I swear I just rejoined and it banned me I don't get it please just help me out here

Additional details: Legitimately just tried joining the server and it says I was autobanned for hacking when I was just playing the server earlier... Please unban me I love your server and would never hack on it...Come on you guys please I swear I didn't do anything I had been playing a couple hours before and now I can't play at all I love this server I swear I just rejoined and it banned me I don't get it please just help me out here

Another ONE
Nope not believing you I trust brass's anticheat and it is accurate enough -1
Find

Heh....heheheheh...

No.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Lol no once you hack you never go back (hehe)
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

If it were a false positive, you'd be the first one to have it happen out of hundreds of people.

I wont go in specifics, but if it were a false positive, it would've happened to everyone else that was on the server too.

Something HAD to be different about your client specifically.
Find

there's always the possibility of a false positive but its not looking good for you since it actually banned you
so imma just leave this at -1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

-1, I almost had to ban you the other day for revenge RDM anyway, you barely made it off.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

-1 like gage said brass's anti-cheat is accurate and I can trust it

hi
Find

aw I kind of doubt he'd hack but he wouldn't have been banned if he wasn't.
isn't really any way to prove he wasn't and these appeals never go well anyways so rip
Find

(04-02-2016, 09:09 AM)Royal [VOR] Wrote:  Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No I did not I do not even know how to hack Gmod and I think that VAC would have caught me even if I was... Come on you guys please I swear I didn't do anything I had been playing a couple hours before and now I can't play at all I love this server I swear I just rejoined and it banned me I don't get it please just help me out here

Additional details: Legitimately just tried joining the server and it says I was autobanned for hacking when I was just playing the server earlier... Please unban me I love your server and would never hack on it...Come on you guys please I swear I didn't do anything I had been playing a couple hours before and now I can't play at all I love this server I swear I just rejoined and it banned me I don't get it please just help me out here

Hmm...
Find