Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tipping System

There should be A system where when someone activates a mini game token, a link appears In chat that when clicked, "tips" the person a small amount of coins.
This will encourage people to activate mini game tokens instead of just hoarding them

Example...

(Person who activated) has activated a/an (Name of mini game)! Click HERE to tip them (Amount of coins)!
Umpty Dumpty

But seriously there's no reason for this..

it will make people want to use their minigame tokens on full servers.
Find

that's dumb
only americans tip
Find

@Terran And leppers.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

While it seems like a good gesture, people would misuse it without a shred of doubt.

I think it would bring out the worst in people and don't support this.

If you want to tip them then just pay them after the round is up, it's a lot more genuine.
Find

But, at least let it say in chat who activated it
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(04-02-2016, 11:26 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  But, at least let it say in chat who activated it

so everyone can yell at them for starting a minigame?

no thank you
Find

(04-02-2016, 07:08 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 11:26 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  But, at least let it say in chat who activated it

so everyone can yell at them for starting a minigame?

no thank you

Specifically for that reason.

I want my anger to be focused on one person, not at everyone. Those responsible need to be accountable for their actions.

But sometimes they will be paid for their efforts.
Find

I don't know if its just me but why would you get tipped just for using a minigame token....

I mean if you are willing to use it yourself for fun/winning instead of selling it in the first place for coins/etc. why should you get tipped at all.