Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Voxel Art Commissions Thread!

Lightbulb 
Hello everyone!
This is the Voxel Art Commissions thread, where you can have a suggestion of yours turned into a beautiful blocky sculpture!
Instructions as follows:

1. Load Suggestion into thread
Format as such:
- Name
- Description
- Anything I should Know

2. Wait!
Yes, it's gonna take a bit. You can tell what I'm working on by the "Projects In Progress" queue at the bottom of this thread

3. Receive Voxel Art!
The art will show up in the Finished Works thread, which I will hyperlink on this page, and you will also get a private message containing your art in image as well as downloadable form.

4. Constructive Criticism! (Optional)
Tell me what you think in a reply PM! Think of it as a review.

-------------------------------------- END INSTRUCTIONS -------------------------------------------

I'll probably do about 1-2 a day on average, so if there's a lot of people it'll take time for your commission to show up.

Finished Works Thread:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3708
Works in Progress:
1. Blademaster
2. Umbreon
Find

Evangelion

That is all
Find

(03-30-2016, 05:35 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Evangelion

That is all

I kinda want to check out that anime. Name?
Find

Can you make me a snake? But I have some conditions. Limit of 20 voxels and green is the only colour you can use.
Find

(03-30-2016, 05:59 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  Can you make me a snake? But I have some conditions. Limit of 20 voxels and green is the only colour you can use.

20 voxels? Mkay.
Also, can I use different shades of green, or just the one?
Find

(03-30-2016, 06:07 PM)MagicVoxel Wrote:  
(03-30-2016, 05:59 PM)Dreaddork Wrote:  Can you make me a snake? But I have some conditions. Limit of 20 voxels and green is the only colour you can use.

20 voxels? Mkay.
Also, can I use different shades of green, or just the one?

Just one please.
Find

The new series is evangelion 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 which are the new movies. The original series is from 1998
Find

(03-30-2016, 06:16 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  The new series is evangelion 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 which are the new movies. The original series is from 1998

Cool! I'll add it to my to-watch list.
Find

- Blademaster

- Thats it.
Find

When ever you get time I'd like a version of umbreon. You can use my signature for reference if need
Find