Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Great FRG marketplace Spring Cleaning.

One day.

Thousands of guns.

Thousands of coins.

Thousands of minutes spent navigating laggy and jittery interfaces

Hundreds of pages.

Thousands of chests opened.

I want to extend a personal thank you to everyone who bought a gun or crafted a key today. We have cleaned up the marketplace.

I can now say standard guns are now officially 2 coins each. Every gun above that has its own price range. After years of being left to rot in the marketplace, these guns have been repurposed and have been fed to the giant chest of dreams.

Hundreds of pages have been cut out and have vanished. A large number of coins have been redistributed, some in this case have even "disappeared". Cobaltgeo will likely have enough coins to put him through college when he is eventually unbanned.

Special thank you to Kheyre and Sp1d3r, both contributed a lot to the cause and were there to witness the moment the 1 coin standards were wiped out.

To Brassx, can you create a special spring cleaner badge or janitor title to commemorate the effort put in today by everyone buying things and making/rolling keys? I think today is worthy of one.

Good job everybody!
Find

Brass owes us our janitor paychecks. We cleaned his marketplace up. It was quite dirty.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

+1 used almost everything I had to roll keys, bought so many empty crystals
Find

+1 I totally deserve one, too! I spent a whole THREE MINUTES making ONE tier one key!
Find

I made like 20 tier 1's, 10 tier 3's, and 2 tier 5's. I'd say it was worth it amd I'm glad I helped. I dont think I need a badge or anyone else in that sense. I think it payed off in the end.
Find

I made like, 2 tier 1s and 1 tier 5. Where's my paycheck brass

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

I bought out the last of the 2 coin standards lol, made 6 tier 1 keys, 2 tier 3s, 1 teir 4 and a tier 5 and working on another tier 5, but im reluctant for draining 10 legends into a ninjato lol

I lost a armidillius huge of the phoenix for a tier 4 key and I got nothing

this is a sad day for me
Poros are love.
Find

Yeah it was INSANE. I made probably 50 tier 1 keys, 10 tier 2s, a few tier 3s and 4s and 1 tier 5. It was very fun.
Find

thats pretty impressive. to get rid of that many guns that quickly

Find