Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/29/2016

[ERROR] LuaCmd:1: attempt to index global 'BR_KEY_SMELT' (a nil value)
1. unknown - LuaCmd:1
:c
Find

Maybe allow 10 of similar suffixes for an ember key or infectious key? Wink

guarenteed phoenix drop of random rarity/gun with the ember key, guarenteed corrosion or contagion with infectious key of same nature as ember

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Will these ever be added to gift crates/ mingames?
Find

2 Godlikes first day.

2nd day.....coming soon...
Umpty Dumpty
Find

about 80 keys later, we have lots of less ordinaries on the marketplace.... So brass when is my first marketplace janitor paycheck coming in.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I am happy to say that this patch has completely wiped out the massive amount of pages of 1 coin items on the market. I have been crafting T1 keys for 7+ long hours today, getting coins, a few legendaries, and the sadness of rolling probably 500+ T1 keys only to get 1 nice gun. Now I can rest knowing that I have wasted 7+ hours of my life. Could I PLEASE get the title "Janitor".
Find

Well at least you didnt burn 10 legendary items only to roll a ninjato lol, best mass inventory clear of my life... I feel sad now.

10 rares got me 1 legendary at least lol
Find

(03-30-2016, 09:18 AM)Kili Wrote:  Well at least you didnt burn 10 legendary items only to roll a ninjato lol, best mass inventory clear of my life... I feel sad now.

Try again kili. Second try gave a godlike Wink
Find

Ermahgerd patchnotes on mah bday

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

(03-30-2016, 12:50 PM)Zott Wrote:  
(03-30-2016, 09:18 AM)Kili Wrote:  Well at least you didnt burn 10 legendary items only to roll a ninjato lol, best mass inventory clear of my life... I feel sad now.

Try again kili. Second try gave a godlike Wink

Lol I wanna, but I only have like 8 legendaries left
Find