clombs123 ban appeal

Steam Name (Current): Clombs123

Steam Name (During incident): Clombs123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48133050

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056531829/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Im tired of your constant problem causing/rdming. you have received too many chances".  so theres propkilling/rdming, general douchebaggery, buggery. i was also banned for extended periods by terran for something, and by zott for racism(will explain that).

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details:
one of the main reasons i was permanently banned was because i had 2 1 week bans prior my perma. one was from Terran for which lasted a week for something that he or me cannot remember. another was from zott for racism which lasted a week. the ban i that was given to me by zott was a ban i should've never gotten. Zott even says that he shouldn't have given me the ban. that ban put me on my last straw which inevitably got me permad. im not here to defend my actions, im just stating the facts. the servers fun and i want to play it again. im not going to say that im going to stop all the bad shit that i do because that will be a lie. my general douchebaggery will be toned down to the point that it wont be a problem. i mean, its fun to not play by the rules once in a while, it gets too boring if everyone does everything right, games more interesting when people dont play by the rules. im not saying it should be like this every time, im just saying its nice to spice it up once in a while  

Find

-1 I don't want the server spiced up with asshole
Find

(03-29-2016, 03:16 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  -1 I don't want the server spiced up with asshole

Have you even talked to him?

He's been in the teamspeak everyday for the past week or two, and everytime I talked to him, he was very respectful.

Instead of calling him an asshole, why don't you actually talk to him, or explain why he's an asshole if you have a reason to.

+1, clombs has really stepped up his game since his ban, and deserves a second chance
Find

(03-29-2016, 03:28 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-29-2016, 03:16 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  -1 I don't want the server spiced up with asshole

He's been in the teamspeak everyday for the past week or two, and everytime I talked to him, he was very respectful.

Instead of calling him an asshole, why don't you actually talk to him, or explain why he's an asshole if you have a reason to.

+1, clombs has really stepped up his game since his ban, and deserves a second chance

Nah I just really don't want the server "spiced up" with douchebaggery and rule breaking. So the asshole part was more of what he was describing himself as.
Find

(03-29-2016, 03:36 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(03-29-2016, 03:28 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

Nah I just really don't want the server "spiced up" with douchebaggery and rule breaking. So the asshole part was more of what he was describing himself as.

your saying like i have the ability to make everyone start rule breaking and shit. i was trying to say that it will only be used when its appropriate. like when the server is laid back and people are just fucking around. its not like im going to do it every time i get on.

Find

As tobias has said, he has definitely become a lot more respectful. In the sense of what he did was ban worthy, I think I was too harsh. Maybe a warning to not do it would have been better. I think he has changed some. +1
Find

Clombs really does mean good. I know he does. He never means to cause problems. He's a good guy even if he has been a bit of a nuisance in the past. I'd support ONE more chance for him. The worst that could happen is that he messes up and gets banned again.

I am still quite iffy. I had to give him a forum warning just this week for some of his posts and I'm not sure if I've seen much improvement. I'm down to talk to you more tho In team speak and get a better opinion.
Find

I dont like that you said:
Quote: im not going to say that im going to stop all the bad shit that i do because that will be a lie.
So that's why I'm mostly on edge.

I do remember that past the times where you were just being a trollish asshole to people for fun, you were fun to play with. People have said you changed up above, so like Nuggie I'd have to see for myself.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'll +1 if you stop shitposting so much. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Find