Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abu's Member Application

SteamName: Abu

Time on FRG: 146 hours

Where did i hear about FRG: I was just browsing servers and i thought the inventory system was cool and neat. Big Grin

Have I ever been banned: Execept for once or twice wen i changed my name mid round wen i was ded XD

Why do i want to join: Because its a cool server and it'd be great to be a member.

Who was i refered by: N/A

Additional details: Please be kind with your replys and thx for reading Big Grin
Find

He's actually fun to play with, and is pretty chill. His voice is rather high, but I do believe he's 14. He acts mature when I'm around him. +1, not a bad guy.
Find

He's cool and has gotten way better with mic spam +1
For everyone who said that his voice is annoying or too high or whatever, he can't change his voice so stop saying crap about it, its not his fault. He was born with his voice and disrespecting something that he was born with is very disrespectful.
Find

still dont believe you're 14
sorry.
mainly because I've heard you said you were 12 previously on the server (not sure if thats true or not) but it does sound like its likely to happen
otherwise I suppose you could be a member...
just my opinion, dont kill me for it pls

edit: well apparently "it was just a joke"
whatever he's still a nice dude and keeps his mic usage under control from what I've seen
+1
Find

-1, you were just denied, I doubt you changed in less than a week.

you are still very annoying on mic, and you talk way too much, and I also doubt you are 14.

never really had a problem with him but i never really enjoyed his voice thats about it. he still trades better than excel and doesnt bother people as much as other people and some current members.
Find

Basically what nemo said +1
Find

I don't see what the problem people have with him, I understand his voice is high , but seriously... Like he can't change it and if they get over that issue with playing with young kids (Like seriously have you heard mini?! and everyone's fine with him) and he's very fun and nice. He's actually one of the nicest people on the server so +1.
Find

It's not like this is a real "staff" position, and he has caused no problems I noticd since I came back.
+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

He's definitely young, and that can get annoying to people a lot, but he doesn't go out of his way to bug people or cause problems. He knows the rules and follows them, at least to a good extent. I feel bad that someone is judged solely because their voice is annoying and/or they're a bit on the young side. Still, its up to you guys, but I have no gripes with him. A +1 from me.
Find