Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gun Accuracy (Brass Pls)

Brass, would you mind posting all the cone values for me?
Find

I started compiling a list for you, then decided to just kill myself because of how tedious it is.

May I ask why exactly you want this?

Aside from the base weapons, I feel we may need a wiki with info on the server, or something at least.

All items and possible stats for them are stored on the webserver(for use with the forums), so I could generate a list automatically. But I really don't like disclosing ALL of those things.
Find

(04-01-2016, 10:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I started compiling a list for you, then decided to just kill myself because of how tedious it is.

Aside from the base weapons, I feel we may need a wiki with info on the server, or something at least.

All items and possible stats for them are stored on the webserver(for use with the forums), so I could generate a list automatically. But I really don't like disclosing ALL of those things.

I think he just wanted the base gun values.

I'm interested to see them as well. It's just a nice thing to know honestly, and I don't think it gives away anything major.
Find

(04-01-2016, 10:14 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 10:04 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I started compiling a list for you, then decided to just kill myself because of how tedious it is.

I think he just wanted the base gun values.

I'm interested to see them as well. It's just a nice thing to know honestly, and I don't think it gives away anything major.

I know he wants the base weapon values, I was just stating something a bit related about the items in the inventory system.
Find

I'm trying to calculate the effective range I can use different tiers at for each gun. Also, I'd like to know if rifles are actually 0.
Find