Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

prowhiteboy64 - Kos off location

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): prowhiteboy64

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:52811993

Map the event happened on: zs_abandoned_mall_v6b

Date of event: 3/27/2016

What Happened?: Kos off location then he sat there lieing about it rounds after when i reported him for it. (only reason this is here, staff left after I gave them the link to prove my side. Because it my word vs his word.)

Witnesses:Whale (finish your job before leaving mate)

This is more of a "slap a slay and tell him what he did wrong" moment. He refuses to listen even though I linked him the video proving he didn't even look at me when I shot.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

yeah, prowhiteboy was doing this all day today, and he even did it off weapon one time.

+1 for some kind of punishment
Find

i mean
player complaints lean more towards like bans and stuff not really single slays

- That Thrakos Noob

He called you out by name. How is that kos off location?

I Did Not KOS For Location I saw you Shoot me then Run Into Shop Rite and I Called You Out for Shooting me And I told Everyone You ran In there And You Call me A Lier? Hah. I Know I saw you Shoot me then Ran In there Jake1o Even Agrees with me.
Find

(03-27-2016, 11:23 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  He called you out by name. How is that kos off location?

because he shot him while he wasnt looking, and then whiteboy turned around and called him out because he was where he got shot from.
Find

TBH I think this could just be closed after telling prowhiteboy to maybe be a bit more careful.
Find

This is sooooooooooo not necessary. Honestly, I don't understand why when people get rdmd they complain about it for five rounds. Instead of losing that one round you have now lost five of them.

(03-27-2016, 11:26 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-27-2016, 11:23 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  He called you out by name. How is that kos off location?

because he shot him while he wasnt looking, and then whiteboy turned around and called him out because he was where he got shot from.

So when playing TTT you are supposed to disregard your own common sense and play like you are oblivious to all of your surroundings? I watched the video 4 times and it seems like kheyre shoots him then as kheyre turns around to run prowhiteboy sees him before kheyre can enable his cloak. Prowhiteboy even uses a bind in chat to say "K acts suspicious." which means he SAW him. Yes, he didn't see kheyre shoot him but he knows he was shot from behind and kheyre was the only one even around. That was 100% obvious and I would have kosed and killed kheyre as well.
Find

He saw me running away jake i could have been chasing the T for all he knew, and this would be in a less serious thread if there was a forum for problem player reports. just point that out.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug