• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trident- Pistol Idea

Dmg per shot 20-33 (base stat)
Headshot dmg: 50
Firerate: .35s (base stat)
Clip: 3-9
Max ammo: 45-60
Reload: 1-2s (base stat)

Alt fire (no zoom): Charge then left click to shoot.
Charges a 3 bullet shot, gun forces player to reload or you cant shoot.

When alt firing, bullets fire side by side, both side bullets are aimed slightly to the side they are on, so further away they spread out.
Image (Just a trident picture for shits and giggles, to give an idea of what I mean for side by side bullets)

(Possible idea: hold R while charging alt fire gives a screenshake to anyone radius of bullet impact. Screenshake power depends on charge bar) Based off of poseidens trident, capable of causing earthquakes.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I like this idea.It would be fun to use it in the event to see if we can break the event with it also.Kappa
Find

+1 I love pistols :3 i would like to see i new type of pistol also this sound like fun.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Rut-roh! Aresuft is here!
Find

I support a godlike or at least unique pistol, but not like this
Find

Give some godlike/unique pistol suggestions then aresuft lol.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

So, a gun that does at max 99 dmg with the alt fire then forces you to reload? Nty
Find

You are aware brass decides what its stats would be, besides you have a primary for a reason. My stat suggestions were purely suggestions.
Find