Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Big Thread of "Cool Minigame Ideas"

Let's just post whatever we think would be neat.

I'd really like something simple. What if everyone spawned with a remote mine, and nothing else? The goal is to rack up kills with it in a FFA deathmatch with instant respawns. Get a kill, you get another mine. Blow it up w/o a kill and...Well, you do have a melee.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then we could have a place where we're all trapped in, say, a certain section of a map (Say the floor of Dolls), and Orbital Beams will randomly start shooting down. If you die, you're out! Those who survive the longest get cooler rewards. Slowly the beams would pick up tempo and shoot down faster and quicker, 'til its impossible to live.
Each player would be given a +20% move speed boost, -50% fall damage and +50% jump height. Then, random "Crates" will spawn on the map, sometimes with a marker. If you reach a crate, you restore about 30% of your life...The catch, however, is that you lose 1% of your life every second. Say that there are 15 players left, and only 7 crates spawn. Who can get to them first? Who'll be the last one alive?

Anything else, guys?
Find

Really like the orbital idea
Find

Nice Ideas. He needs to make some script that takes out karma loss on the FFA rounds. All of these rounds the top 3 or so people will get special drops. I'd like to add these:

Tiny Men round (everybody is shrinked down 50% of size, hitboxes included) Also, this is a free for all

Tower Terror round (everyone is spawned on a flat building that starts out reasnobly large and gets progressively smaller, people can either die by getting pushed off or the tower eating up the ground under them) Also, this is a free for all
Find

Great ideas Terran.
Find

Needs more... Co-operative minigames.
And not only Team VS team, but more of PVE / PVAI