Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The_naughtybear member+ application 3

Steam Name(Current): The_naughtybear

Current Rank: MEMBER

Have you ever been banned and why: No I have not

Why would you like to be promoted?: I see a lot of rdming in the server and even though there are staff on me being there would take a load off from the others.

Why do you think we should promote you?:Because there are a lot of member+ that have recently been promoted and have gone afk and some of the member+ are not doing their jobs.

Do you have any administrative experience: No I do not

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Y E S
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: No barebones, let's see if we can get above 4 responses (same app for that reason)

More feedback?
Find

Even after asking for more feed back no one gave any! Feed back would be most appreciated for the next +member wave(2-3 weeks most likely).

This application has been closed for the time being. Too many negative responses. I have PM'd you with some of the negative feedback so you can work on it.

Once you feel you have improved, you can PM me and I will re-open this, and ask for more up-to-date feedback.
Find

I'm going to deny this, since it has been over 3 months and I have still not received any kind of notice or anything that you are still interested in the position. Feel free to repost an application if I am incorrect.
Find