Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adiós

As what Brass says, we're here as a community, and if you're having an issue let others know. Just don't spaz out about it or make it personal, being professional and polite goes an insanely long way!
Find

If people are ruining your time on FRG, you shouldn't let them. It's your job to tell somebody and get something done about it, just waiting for them to either leave or stop causing issues does nothing. SPEAK UP!!!!! None of us want you to leave Pin!
Find

It's not because of the bleach thing.  That's not really important, nor did it actually hurt my feelings.  I just got bored of TTT again, and I have some personal issues that I'm attempting to deal with.  The general toxicity isn't helping that too much.

Don't go down to the pitchfork emporium to hunt Minehuis.  It's not a big deal, lol.

I haven't been on for the last two days after failing Good Samaritan on 24/25

If anyone besides you decides when you play on FRG, that's a big problem.
Find

Can we not make this NTG where it's ok that we have a new thread every week "I'm bored of ttt" and make away/offline for actual trips and stuff?You can take a break from this game and not make threads about it, heck nobody would probably even notice whether you're gone or not

(03-20-2016, 11:04 PM)Pin Wrote:  It's not because of the bleach thing.  That's not really important, nor did it actually hurt my feelings.

Don't make that the focal point then pls.
Find

(03-20-2016, 11:40 PM)Furesh Wrote:  Can we not make this NTG where it's ok that we have a new thread every week "I'm bored of ttt" and make away/offline for actual trips and stuff?You can take a break from this game and not make threads about it, heck nobody would probably even notice whether you're gone or not

This, however, is my first away/offline thread. It's not (solely) because I'm bored of TTT, but because I have some important personal issues to address.
Find

Well I know pin but Im really just saying I don't want this to become like NTGs forums where back when we played every week was a departure/away due to being bored or not having fun, which was more annoying than anything else