Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FRG is hitting a hard point.

you all need to calm down and find a scapegoat to blame for all your problems. blame aresuft for everything that went wrong.
Find

Let's all calm down and stop hating on the Wolfy. And the rest of the community of course. No more hating pl0x

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

aresuft has been here the longest out of most of you. so he is the problem. pull a hitler on him
Find

(03-23-2016, 07:11 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  aresuft has been here the longest out of most of you. so he is the problem. pull a hitler on him

i was the one who signed up on the forums second Sad
Find

(03-23-2016, 07:19 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(03-23-2016, 07:11 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  aresuft has been here the longest out of most of you. so he is the problem. pull a hitler on him

you were also ban for like 6 months

(03-23-2016, 07:22 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(03-23-2016, 07:19 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

you were also ban for like 6 months

11* get it right shitty

and that was only in game <3
Find

first of all the ban was like 1-2 months until i got back on. and a before that you were on ntg. spreading like a cancer or a pretty good cream cheese spread. and now you're here. making this server into a racial minority of the Hawaiians

(03-23-2016, 07:40 PM)Clombs123 Wrote:  first of all the ban was like 1-2 months until i got back on. and a before that you were on ntg. spreading like a cancer or a pretty good cream cheese spread. and now you're here. making this server into a racial minority of the  Hawaiians

He was talking about Tobias, jeeeeeez.
Find

this misunderstanding is all aresuft's fault

- That Thrakos Noob

We should just stop replying to this thread now Smile