Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

FRG is hitting a hard point.

lets just all eat some pancakes cus pancakes are the best also here is a cool pic of a pancake

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

I think you all need to treat each other better and this thread wouldn't exist.

(03-21-2016, 12:48 AM)BossLevel Wrote:  I think you all need to treat each other better and this thread wouldn't exist.

Well yeah, that's the reason this threads here. People need to be nicer!
Find

its simple guys. just stop being assholes to each other and everything will be fine, just remember this is a game. all those bellaums and whatever else brassx pulled out of his ass has no merit to society whatsoever, its not like your getting a job thats looking for how many quests you finished in the server. everyone calm your tits and enjoy the game
Find

(03-22-2016, 03:22 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  its simple guys. just stop being assholes to each other and everything will be fine, just remember this is a game. all those bellaums and whatever else brassx pulled out of his ass has no merit to society whatsoever, its not like your getting a job thats looking for how many quests you finished in the server. everyone calm your tits and enjoy the game

RIP Terran then
Find

terrans the good kind of asshole. the kind of asshole you want to give a rim job to
Find

I have my trolling to a limit, if I go over the limit that's when I stop.

I stop so people won't talk shit behind my back (even tho they still do FeelsBadMan)

That sad moment when nobody wants to do event with you.
Find

Guys isn't that Wolfy kid such a douche?

He thought I played wogs..
Find

(03-22-2016, 09:01 PM)Pepper Wrote:  He thought I played wogs..

you do
Find