Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slight Easter Egg Holiday Change

People just jihad or go berserk as T's, so maybe if you get 6 or more kills on a T round, you get 1 counter for the egg quest? Just to promote people actually trying.

ehh. kinda like it, but at the same time not really
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

+1 THEN MY ROUND HAS A USE
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(03-16-2016, 09:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  People just jihad or go berserk as T's, so maybe if you get 6 or more kills on a T round, you get 1 counter for the egg quest? Just to promote people actually trying.

That could promote trying, but could also promote farming - "HEY LET ME KILL YOU GUYS PLS".
Find

(03-16-2016, 09:50 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-16-2016, 09:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  People just jihad or go berserk as T's, so maybe if you get 6 or more kills on a T round, you get 1 counter for the egg quest? Just to promote people actually trying.

That could promote trying, but could also promote farming - "HEY LET ME KILL YOU GUYS PLS".

doesnt happen with quests
roasted
Find

As is, if T's rush it fucks others out of eggs because they have 0 chance at getting eggs themselves. Just saying.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Actually, now that I think about it, it is only a problem right now because EVERYONE has the quest. People will complete and get the quest at different times from now on and it won't be an issue anymore. Another reason I disagree with your other thread too.
Find

Yeah, I thought it would be renewable constantly. If it has a 24 hour cool-down then this thread is a moot point.

But for the other one, look at it like this.

Egg Quest #1: Finished at 4PM.
Egg Quest #2: Started at 4PM, Ends at 5PM
Egg Quest #3: Started at 5PM, Ends at 6PM.

this goes on until I have two choices:

1) I skip a day because its too late to do it
2) I'm doing the quest at 3AM

Last time people cut it insanely close to getting the Christmas Bonus for number of completions.
Find