Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minehuis Member Plus App

Steam Name(Current):Minehuis

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes Cyan Spy banned me for going afk once and Nuggie over ruled it

Why would you like to be promoted?: I can get on at odd times like 5 am then rdmers come on its a pain the dairy air

Why do you think we should promote you?: I can be chill I learned lifes like a box of choclates and there is a surprise on ever corner
but I like to have fun on one of the best gmod servers since its the best server I want to help it out

Do you have any administrative experience?: Little bit of minecraft

Additional Details: I'm back from the dead no the real world whatever
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

This has been closed for now until you work on the things I PM'd you about last week. Feel free to PM me when you would like this application re-opened, and I will ask for up to date feedback.

Also to those that do not know:

This is a new workflow. Instead of straight up denying an application, if there are a decent amount of negatives and positives, I will be giving people a chance to correct the negatives brought up, which they will learn about via a PM.

Once they feel they are ready again, they will PM me and I will ask for more up to date feedback. If the feedback is the same or worse, the application will be denied. This can only be repeated one time per applicant.

This application has been re-opened.

Can we get some up-to date feedback on the applicant?

Thanks!
Find

Denied. Feel free to re-post an application in the future.

Reasoning: Too many negatives/neutrals.
Find