Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Update 3/1/2016

•Added two new Cases in the coinshop. These cases are only available through coins, and can not drop from anything.
They feature quite a few unique items that you can only find in them(just one of the items alone is enough for it's own change log if I listed all of the stuff about it, but you guys should know by now I like to let you guys figure out stuff on your own Smile ), I will refrain from listing what exactly these items are though!
•Updated my anti-hack system(shitload of changes actually).
•The skin system has been updated to be even more functional, and it is now possible to have the same system applied to Coinshop items.
•Linking an item in chat now shows an Icon next to the stat GUI.
•Cached images are now cleared when alt+tabbing (so it will redownload them when you tab back in), this should fix pink and black icons that appear for people when they alt tab sometimes.
•Ton of bug fixes and tweaks/other things behind the scenes.

I likely forgot to add stuff as I've been working on this update for awhile now, so it get's hard to keep track of what all I changed.
Find

Find

(03-01-2016, 04:11 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Image

Well That was fast.. I should note that the textures for that are streamed from the webserver(and the size of that auto-adjusts depending on certain playermodel types).

I was looking at the console and I saw you get it, was it your only crate?
Find

What rarity is that LOL
Find

(03-01-2016, 04:17 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well That was fast.. I should note that the textures for that are streamed from the webserver(and the size of that auto-adjusts depending on certain playermodel types).

Yeah, the crate bugged out visually for me, though. Instead of rolling, it just showed a box with a loading symbol changing colors. It was dropped when I rejoined the lobby. I have roll speed set to five, in case that did anything.

(03-01-2016, 04:21 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  What rarity is that LOL

It's a primordial from the Seraphim crate.
Find

(03-01-2016, 04:21 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(03-01-2016, 04:17 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

Well That was fast.. I should note that the textures for that are streamed from the webserver(and the size of that auto-adjusts depending on certain playermodel types).

Yeah, the crate bugged out visually for me, though. Instead of rolling, it just showed a box with a loading symbol changing colors. It was dropped when I rejoined the lobby. I have roll speed set to five, in case that did anything.

Well, good job..
Find

(03-01-2016, 04:21 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(03-01-2016, 04:17 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

That was a bug I actually just patched. It should hopefully be applied now.

I should also note, I rolled both crates around 100,000 times in total(while balancing), so hopefully they are balanced from the get-go. But RNG can be a bitch.
Find

Any new godlikes? ;D

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

With new stuff comes new bugs
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Oh boy its happening!!
Find