Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brass Should make a game

Ok so I have heard that the new event stuff is fun and I'm a huge destiny player and the events sound a lot of fun just like raids in destiny

So I was thinking Brass should make a game where which all you do is go through the Events where you get better weapons and lvl up and make it available to anyone on steam. I'm just saying that game would be fun as fuck
Find

he already has a game, and an entire server to moderate and code for.

i really dont think he needs to make another game
Find

(02-29-2016, 02:38 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  he already has a game, and an entire server to moderate and code for.

But what if someone doesn't want to play TTT and if I'm not mistaken you do need good weapons to do it so in order to get those you need to play a lot so in the game you would progressively get better weapons and it would get harder without the TTT part it would be epic to see like the general public play this game
Find

(02-29-2016, 02:45 AM)Eons Wrote:  
(02-29-2016, 02:38 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  he already has a game, and an entire server to moderate and code for.

But what if someone doesn't want to play TTT and if I'm not mistaken you do need good weapons to do it so in order to get those you need to play a lot so in the game you would progressively get better weapons and it would get harder without the TTT part it would be epic to see like the general public play this game

what.

if you don't want to play TTT, then don't play TTT. go do the event, or play csgo, or play something else.

the whole point of there being an inventory on TTT, is so you get weapons while playing TTT, not some other unrelated game.

He's also working on voslom, not just the server.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(02-29-2016, 02:49 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

what.

if you don't want to play TTT, then don't play TTT. go do the event, or play csgo, or play something else.

the whole point of there being an inventory on TTT, is so you get weapons while playing TTT, not some other unrelated game.

Like make a game out of this he has the coding done for it why not make it so he gets the money and you don't have to buy 3 games to play one
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(02-29-2016, 08:10 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  
(02-29-2016, 02:49 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  

what.

Like make a game out of this he has the coding done for it why not make it so he gets the money and you don't have to buy 3 games to play one

you guys make it like it takes someone a day to code a game.

it takes months and months of coding, editing, photoshopping, etc.