Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zezima (Excel) Exploiting Bouncy Balls

Also no mods were on to warn me I guess I should of known better but at the time I didn't sorry peoplez
Find

why is this still be commented on. brass said we will decide with jake on what to do. there is nothing else that should be said. all you are doing is trying to stat things.
Find

(02-29-2016, 03:03 AM)Excel Wrote:  Also no mods were on to warn me I guess I should of known better but at the time I didn't sorry peoplez

even though i knew that no one can do anything to me and i started making fun of everyone and i thought i EXCELLED that round i didn't know any better.
Find

(02-29-2016, 03:03 AM)Excel Wrote:  Also no mods were on to warn me I guess I should of known better but at the time I didn't sorry peoplez

why does a mod have to warn you?

you are a +member, basically staff, you shouldn't have to be warned to not exploit.

+Member (not classified as staff, specifically for RDM purposes)

Map exploiting = teleport + warning them that is not allowed
Quoted from staff list and admin guide Tobias honestly just stop getting involved you contribute nothing except fuel the shut storm like you do with 90÷ of your posts

Please no more comments. Brassx already said what he wants to do, so the only comment after should be Jake10s or Brassxs. The thread is starting to become more a flame and an argument than anything else.

Quote:4:23 PM - tobiasxz: am i allowed to post stuff on excel's complaint?
4:32 PM - Jake1o: sure

I just want to post this here:
oops, wrong picture, this is the one I was meaning to post:

basically he is -1ing anyone that +1'd this complaint, which is pretty immature.

i mean
okay

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Tobias, the report is being resolved. As Axe said, there's literally no reason to post on it, save to stir up drama. There, now look, I've posted on it again. Bleh.
Find

here u go tobias more proof
https://gyazo.com/85d8844b6fa2088bf849b18f849433aa
Find