Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Add the map?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Map (Poll)

(02-25-2016, 05:07 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  If the music files are removed, nothing will play, but the console will be spammed with lua errors.

Nah, it will come up once with

"Missing musiefile.mp3"
Find

We could just open the file, remove those songs, and add different clips of terrans voice with same filenames.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I LIKE MUSIC.

While I don't mind using stopsound if I have to repeat it in console due to the song repeating I would get annoyed. If I only have to use it once (unlikely) or if the song is good I'll change my vote.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I could have sworn I heard something along the lines of there will be no new maps because FRG has 100 maps already. Maybe that was just jake not wanting other peoples maps idk. Possibly add one map take away two if there are so many and we only play like 20 of them.
Find

(02-27-2016, 01:26 AM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  I could have sworn I heard something along the lines of there will be no new maps because FRG has 100 maps already. Maybe that was just jake not wanting other peoples maps idk. Possibly add one map take away two if there are so many and we only play like 20 of them.

Yeah I would remove a map if this were to be added. I will keep us at 100 maps. No more and no less.
Find