Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abstract Defense

Tier:Godlike Gun: Deagle Stats: 20%: Damage 5-15%:Accuracy 30%:Stability 5-25% Mobility 1-7:Clip Special:Has a 1 In 6-10 Chance to Make a Player go 90 Degree's Clockwise And Shoot their weapon if they kill someone the Death Message for that person should be The Traitor who got The proc in the first place = they should be holding the gun Like this http://i0.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/1-sideways.jpg?resize=632%2C420 This is Clockwise the Other way would be Counter Clockwise They hold R To Change directions of The Gun This would be a very Interesting gun to use Appearance:it should be Pure Black Outlined with Orange Its a glowy orange But if you have it Counterclockwise it Turns into a Glowy Purple Name:Abstract Defense
Find

lol cobalt the gun is slanted sideways when you are standing still or walking slowly Have you ever seen a guy in a movie running with a gun holding it only like that? If, so then im shocked, but I don't think this is needed srry
Find

Cobalt, I keep telling you to work on formatting and not capitalizing the first letter of every word

It's an interesting concept I just don't think it would be very easy to make that custom animation for the character holding it sideways.
Find

(02-18-2016, 12:39 PM)Pin Wrote:  Cobalt, I keep telling you to work on formatting and not capitalizing the first letter of every word

It's an interesting concept I just don't think it would be very easy to make that custom animation for the character holding it sideways.

Its near impossible. Brass however made a breakthrough the other day
Find

Just saying I could not read this thread. I thought if I try I might go blind. #FixTheFormat
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(02-18-2016, 02:27 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(02-18-2016, 12:39 PM)Pin Wrote:  Cobalt, I keep telling you to work on formatting and not capitalizing the first letter of every word

Its near impossible. Brass however made a breakthrough the other day

-snip- im dumb, i thought the was talking about view model
Find

IMO this would be the shittiest godlike yet if it was added. I could see this being an unique but even so, the whole "gangster grip" idea is stupid. If you ever used a gun you would quickly hurt yourself shooting like that.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-18-2016, 08:09 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  IMO this would be the shittiest godlike yet if it was added. I could see this being an unique but even so, the whole "gangster grip" idea is stupid. If you ever used a gun you would quickly hurt yourself shooting like that.
Right because everything in TTT is realistic
Find

(02-18-2016, 08:23 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(02-18-2016, 08:09 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  IMO this would be the shittiest godlike yet if it was added. I could see this being an unique but even so, the whole "gangster grip" idea is stupid. If you ever used a gun you would quickly hurt yourself shooting like that.
Right because everything in TTT is realistic

Excuse me? I happen to own an orbital beam cannon in real life.

get your facts right before judging someone you shit lord. Check your privilege.

/joke
Find