Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should there be a Variant
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathbringer Variants

Information 
So I like my Deathbringer, but with the recent patch for it feels really hard to use, so my idea is 2 Deathbringer variants which you can switch Via inv menu, The other Variant for the Deathbringer is the Original ,no proc regular cross hair and scope speed and the Xray scope. And before people complain that im a deathbringer owner, this i just i think that this makes this fair and not making the Deathrbringer OP, since personally the scope speed and crosshair is really hard for me to use. So that what i suggest.

no.

the deathbringer is so fucking OP already, the recent nerf balanced it out slightly.

there were even some people who threatened to leave(me included) just because of how fucking OP it is.

if you dont like the changes, then dont use your retarded 1 in 3 chance to insta kill gun.

I don't think that a huge amount of effort should go into completely changing a gun that has no current flaws and is already released. Why don't we focus on new content instead? This just seems egotistical.

I don't want the gun to turn into a 1 in 3 instant kill again.
The way it is now is fine, you can still rek with it. Just because you aren't good with it or don't like it doesn't mean there has to be a change.
just my opinion
Find

honestly more work (i think) has been put into the deathbringer's customization and uniqueness than any other gun in the game
right now, i think (biasly) the new nerfs balanced it out to more mid-godlike tier/higher up in the ranks still.
put the updates on it to rest, it's fine

if you want to use the deathbringer w/o proc put with regular crosshair, just use a regular rifle

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I've never said to keep the wep in its "Variant" a 1 in 3 insta kill, just that it should be in the first state just stats and the melee version of it. Never said to keep proc
Find

Rather than making a gun that exists into a variant styled gun, we need a new gun that uses the hold R to swap guntype mechanic.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug