Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BUTTTER:THE GAME ABOUT TELLING NONSENSICAL STORIES ABOUT BUTTER

Hi, I'm making a game on Tabletop Simulator.
The point of this game is to tell stories involving butter
There are different difficulties on the given cards: Easy, medium, or hard.

Easy : Tell stories that will obviously entertain and give a good laugh (i.e how you built a border made out of butter).
Medium: More difficult to entertain and tell a story (i.e telling a story about stealing butter) .
Hard: Most difficult with a story that would be hard to entertain and give a good laugh (i.e buying butter at the Supermarket).

There are special event cards. These are randomly mixed within a deck. It contains stuff like "BUTTER STOCKS HAVE DECREASED Sad ALL PLAYERS MOVE BACK 1 SPACE". The problem is the game is 49-50 spaces long, and at the moment, I only have 14-15 Cards. I would like 354 cards total. The deck should be a total of 400 (with more than one special event cards - For each Special Event card, I will have 4 of the same in the deck).

This is why I'm making this post. Feel free to volunteer down below by making card recommendations. If i like them, they will be added and your name will be credited with how many of your recommendations I add.
~Thanks,
Cobaltgeo

(P.S - I forgot to add The way you move spaces: If you get voted yes, you move (X) spaces. Easy is 1 space, medium is 2 spaces, hard is 3 spaces)
Find

I counted one exclamation mark in this blob and 0 periods.
Find

can someone translate this into a non wall of text please?
Find

I counted like, nine full stops and two exclamation marks.
Find

(02-14-2016, 09:46 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  can someone translate this into a non wall of text please?

Hi, I'm making a game on Tabletop Simulator.
The point of this game is to tell stories involving butter
There are different difficulties on the given cards: Easy, medium, or hard.

Easy : Tell stories that will obviously entertain and give a good laugh (i.e how you built a border made out of butter).
Medium: More difficult to entertain and tell a story (i.e telling a story about stealing butter) .
Hard: Most difficult with a story that would be hard to entertain and give a good laugh (i.e buying butter at the Supermarket).

There are special event cards. These are randomly mixed within a deck. It contains stuff like "BUTTER STOCKS HAVE DECREASED Sad ALL PLAYERS MOVE BACK 1 SPACE". The problem is the game is 49-50 spaces long, and at the moment, I only have 14-15 Cards. I would like 354 cards total. The deck should be a total of 400 (with more than one special event cards - For each Special Event card, I will have 4 of the same in the deck).

This is why I'm making this post. Feel free to volunteer down below by making card recommendations. If i like them, they will be added and your name will be credited with how many of your recommendations I add.
~Thanks,
Cobaltgeo

(P.S - I forgot to add The way you move spaces: If you get voted yes, you move (X) spaces. Easy is 1 space, medium is 2 spaces, hard is 3 spaces)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Add a "mom's spaghetti" card.
Find

Your game Sucks make a better one /joke I actually played it and it was really fun It was a great game me and my friends loved the creativity and thought put into it Even though rotshout came up with the Rap Battle and Pin Made those super cool Butter Figurines
Find

(02-20-2016, 06:11 PM)Teerone58 Wrote:  Your game Sucks make a better one /joke I actually played it and it was really fun It was a great game me and my friends loved the creativity and thought put into it Even though rotshout came up with the Rap Battle and Pin Made those super cool Butter Figurines

Why are you pretending to be someone else when talking about your own game, fucking triggered.
Find

(02-20-2016, 06:11 PM)Teerone58 Wrote:  Your game Sucks make a better one /joke I actually played it and it was really fun It was a great game me and my friends loved the creativity and thought put into it Even though rotshout came up with the Rap Battle and Pin Made those super cool Butter Figurines

Lies and slander.
Find