Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fancy Typhoon - Member Application

Steam Name: Fancy Typhoon

Time played on servers: 56 hours

Where did you hear about this server: During my time on NTG from when Brassx had announced his new server and everyone was hype. (and Jake likes to send me game invites :>)

Have you ever been banned and why: Not besides forgetting that changing name leads to a 1m ban, no.

Why do you want to join: I've recently been getting more active into the server. While school is still going to stop be from being seen a lot, im most likely going to be playing during my freetime.

Referred by:

Additional Details:
jerome.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

YES
YES
YES
ALL OF MY YES
YES
Find

Fancy is pretty cool, yeah. A good player on NTG and a good player here. Really, he's just a super nice person who follows the rules. I'm definitely in support!
Find

Obviously deserves member, has always been a really friendly guy and fun to be around
+1 cant be denied lol
Find

He is a great person and is fun to play with! (changes his name too much) +1
Find

You don't play a whole lot, Fancy, and you barely go on the forums. I think you need to get more involved with the community if you want to get member.

(02-15-2016, 10:49 AM)y0Nuggie Wrote:  You don't play a whole lot, Fancy, and you barely go on the forums. I think you need to get more involved with the community if you want to get member.

Recently it seems ive only been on when other people like you arent. rip.
And with the forums, I'm on them a lot, i just dont post too much because i usually dont have much to add into topics being conversed about.

(but i see your point <3)
When a dragon round begins.

Find

+1 he is like a brother that I never had.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Fancy is a kind individual who should receive member because he is fancy. +1
Find

Approved!