Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightweight Guns - Broken?

Edit: Tobias says that this is POSSIBLY because of the inspecting which is why FAMAS' and AUG's are broken. Not sure.

There seems to be a bug with AUG's/Famas'. My Lightweight AUG, that I've had since virtually the start of the open beta, will no longer reload properly. If I shoot a few bullets and hit "R" to reload, the animation starts and finishes, but no ammunition gets reloaded. This can only be done if I have the normal conditions; - E.G ammo in the reserve. Discord's Lightweight FAMAS is doing the same thing.

After this initial "Fake" reload, I can no longer even initiate the reload animation by hitting "R". I tried dropping the gun and it still didn't work. The rest of my guns (The Glock-a-doodle-do, standards and etc) seem to work fine.

Edit: Now I used a standard gun and it no longer works. Same glitch.

I picked an AUG from the floor, hit reload and suddenly I can't shoot with it. However, the M16 I picked off of the floor worked fine. I'll test further when I can. The FAMAS is doing the SAME glitch, except when I shoot, it also "Forces" my view to lock on where I shot. E.G: I can shoot while looking and it'll "Lock" my view back.

AUG and FAMAS are the only problem causers that I can find.
I picked an AK off the ground and it was missing 90% of the textures, like the AWP was before, but it works. This is only happening to me, I dropped it for Tobias. I tried with my own standard and one I picked off of the floor in two separate rounds.

Find

Can confirm my Lightweight Famas only will not reload properly and will 'lock' my view for the firing duration.
Find

Also if you tap r to reload a gun and then switch to another gun, the gun will reload offhand. Don't know if this is connected or not.
Find

Fixed.
Find