Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby and TTT server slots

I was just looking and noticed the fact the lobby has 32 slots, where as the TTT server has 21 slots, would it not be better to swap these two around? I'm guessing by the fact that it hasn't been done already there must be some kind of hassle attached, but nevertheless I still wanted to post to find out whether that was the case or not.

no.its already chaotic enough with 5 traitors sometimes no no no no.
Find

(02-12-2016, 12:55 PM)Excel Wrote:  no.its already chaotic enough with 5 traitors sometimes no no no no.

No it isn't, the numbers are perfectly balanced out and the server gets full more often than not with plenty of people still wanting to join, no harm in letting in more people.

Well the TTT server actually has 24 slots. ULX updates it's max slots dynamically for what ever reason(but it only goes up to 24).

However, Excel is correct. The limit is rather low due to how chaotic it gets. More people = more mics talking all at once = more chaotic = less enjoyable.

I would never ever want 32 people on TTT that sounds terrible.

= second server when

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Second server is best option, but we have too many deadzones atm. Maybe closer to summer we should have 2 servers.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug