Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tobiasxz - member application

No reason he shouldn't be a member, other than he talks way too much xD +1
Find

bump.

Idk....you complain and have negative additude a lot of times

(02-12-2016, 12:50 AM)Excel Wrote:  Idk....you complain and have negative additude a lot of times

And you and many other members don't complain and aren't being negative at some point or another?

+1, is a raging f4ggot.

-1. Only because of how you act towards some people. Sometimes you just say things that aren't needed.

You seem like a cool guy at times, but there have been many occasions where you just overdo it. So I'm staying neutral for now +0
Find

(02-12-2016, 08:24 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  -1. Only because of how you act towards some people. Sometimes you just say things that aren't needed.

I know im not suppose to reply to these, but for this one I kind of have to..

90% of the time, it's my friends who i talk to like that.

Mostly, Chosen, Brad, Terran, and quite a few more, and they don't care.

I talk to them like that, and they talk to me like that.
Find

You're really not proving a good point here, Tobias. Ragging on someone for trying to model, replying on your own application...Generally, people consider those negatives. If someone wants to give a negative rating, they're free to; don't turn it into an argument.

I am going to accept this but I want you to know I was on the fence with this one. You are fine in steam chats and you always listen when I tell you to stop doing something and you usually don't argue or whine about it which is a plus. However, now that you are going to represent FRG, you should really work on your negativity and the way you attack people on the forums when they say something you disagree with. Disagreeing with them is fine and even posting why you disagree is fine but name calling and getting aggressive about it isn't the way to go. I think you will get better in time though. Welcome to member! =P