Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hopefully new idea !!!

I have an idea that could help that mass quantities of low tier items in the coin market. I trade up system if you've played CS:GO you might know about the trade up system they have. If not you can trade 10 items or the same tier to get one item of the next best tier. I feel if we had a similar system it would take away a lot if not all the low tier items. Also their should be limitations like no trading up past legendary and possibly make it 20 item for lower tiers. This might also help with out current money situation. (not sure how just thinking about that too). I know personally I would trade up my guns and even buy lower tiers just for that chance to get something better. This could even be a new achievement/set of achievements as well as a title, like trade up 500,1000, items (the title could be named Contractor "after trade up contracts from CS:GO").

ps: Just and idea would love to hear feedback though. Also thanks for taking your time to read this if you did. Finally I really hope someone didn't already think of this and post it because then this will just be stupid. xD
Find

More so than trading up, I think we need a certain npc that you donate guns to, at every X total of guns, he gives you a crate.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

While this would definitely help the issue, similar systems have been suggested in the past, and most of the people seem to not really like the idea of it.

I don't really mind it though, as it would definitely give more of a use for lower tiers, however, with the amount of tiers out there now, pretty much everyone would be able to max trade up for fairly cheap.

(02-08-2016, 01:27 PM)Brassx Wrote:  While this would definitely help the issue, similar systems have been suggested in the past, and most of the people seem to not really like the idea of it.

I don't really mind it though, as it would definitely give more of a use for lower tiers, however, with the amount of tiers out there now, pretty much everyone would be able to max trade up for fairly cheap.

Maybe we could get a new shop in the lobby server who we have to bring our guns to and pay a coin fee for trading up, maybe the higher tier you would get from trading up, the more coins it would cost to trade up
Find

(02-08-2016, 01:27 PM)Brassx Wrote:  While this would definitely help the issue, similar systems have been suggested in the past, and most of the people seem to not really like the idea of it.

That's why I suggested an increase in the amount you need you could make it anything like 50+ if needed. (id be willing to trade up for that just anything to get rid of those items and get rewarded at the same time. I know that we have the crystals but if I'm honestly trying to get some charges I but a gun with a good stat towards that crystal.

Also I like both zombie and Eryehka's ideas.
Find

Yeah no 10 legendary s for a godlike is a big no no
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(02-08-2016, 02:55 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  Yeah no 10 legendary s for a godlike is a big no no

The next tier up would be Primordial but yes I thought about that. That's why I said no trading up past legendary because then half the server would be running around with legbiter's and godlikes.

I really think this is needed because over 600 pages of decents in the market that just flood there and stay there. We have crystals but really who is going to use 600 pages of them on crystals? If there was a limit of to what they can be traded up to and a cost then this would so get rid of a lot of the coins floating around.