Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog 2/8/2016

•Made the deathbringer harder to use when unscoped(different crosshair, less accuracy), and a little harder to aim when scoped(faster mouse).

•Added beavers "Detective cam" detective item(I touched it up a bit though, don't know if it's for better or worse yet. I did have to change things so it didn't effect the TR-8R PSD screen though).

Once you place the Camera, you can right click to zoom in on it's screen (rather than having it display on the gun AND in the HUD I just made the gun move closer to the player, and center the screen when you right click, so you can look closer).

•Added Dorky Glasses
•Added Gentleman's Pipe
•Added new convar "br_roll_speed". This allows you to change the speed at which the crate animation plays. 0.5 - 5. 0.5 = half speed, 5 = 5x as fast. (will add to f1 settings soon).
•Added third person to the Lobby server. Just type br_thirdperson 1. 0 to disable it. (to those who know about this, I added checks so it shouldn't cull through walls anymore).
•Added a new " Buy * " option in the coinshop, which allows you to enter the amount you wish to buy.
•Redesigned the entire buy system server side to give you one item with a stack value of the amount you bought, rather than giving them one by one. This should fix those issues you were having buying 10 at a time (not letting you buy more).
•Fixed some Achievement bugs.
Find

Nice update brass. So when are you planning on new item crates? Or will it be event related ones only?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-08-2016, 12:42 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Nice update brass. So when are you planning on new item crates? Or will it be event related ones only?

I will be adding some new coin-only crates once I finish up some new items to put in them.

Should we be posting ideas for items for them?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Are you still not able to see yourself on the detective cam? Can't check until 4 Sad
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

DSASDIJOAJEFJAUODAUDJASDJDSJKDJOFJOWJOIWOPWOPWOWOWWOOWOOWOOWOWPWWOPWPWPWOOWPOWPO​WPWOPWOPWOWOWPOPWOWPOPOPOl
Find

Spoon when?
jk, thx 4 the upd8

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Can't wait to get that Pipe that will go nicely with my new look. Big Grin thanks Brass
Find

Fuck yeah third person thanks babex
Find

DORK GLASSES!!!!
Find