Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Member Application

Steam Name: beachbeans

Time Played: 109 hours and counting

Where did you hear of the server?: I just kinda saw it on the list and joined to see a fantastic server in all honesty.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned from either server or community.

Why do i want to join?: I have found myself enraptured by the content provided in this server, the guns, the inventory, the special mini games, and the possibility of another "raid" like event, brings me great excitement, and I have grown rather fond of those on the server, everyone is beyond friendly and any issues that are brought up are quickly.

Referred by: Atothemax

Additional Info: I like to think im a good artist and I have some great ideas that i would love to come to fruition in this awesome server. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Angel

Mature and active. Always cool to see him on, very fun and doesn't break rules.
+1
Find

very involved fun to play with id like to see him as member +1
Find

why not i guess generally fun to play with and doesn't break rules +1

Besides when he went afk at the rock with the laser XD
Find

Mature, fun to play with, doesn't rage, all in all a good guy who knows the rules and plays often. +1
Find

He's fun to play with follows rules
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

He's a bit trigger-happy regarding the mic, so working on that would be pretty cool, but you're solid all the way around. I enjoy playing with you, and that's something important to me, and I feel others have fun, too. You know the rules, you follow them and everybody has a good time. Excellent representation; +1.
Find

(02-06-2016, 10:26 AM)[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 Wrote:  very involved fun to play with id like to see him as member +1

Pretty much my thoughts, +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I like what he's got! +1
Find

+1 acts mature, knows rules, and is fun to be around would be great seeing him member
Find