Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nekomata Scam Report

Steam Name of Offending Player: Nekomata

Steam ID of Offending Player: STEAM_0:1:75911551

Date of event: 2/3/16

What Happened?: Neko wanted to borrow an M16 for the event. I loaned him my deadly M16 with a look at your feet trait, but after the event, he dropped off the face of the Earth. I was browsing the market and I saw my M16 on the market posted by him.

Evidence:
Find

Did you try contacting him about it? Maybe he forgot it was yours after such a long period of absence.

- That Thrakos Noob

(02-04-2016, 03:22 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Did you try contacting him about it? Maybe he forgot it was yours after such a long period of absence.

I would have, but he removed me from his friends list.
Find

(02-04-2016, 03:26 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(02-04-2016, 03:22 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Did you try contacting him about it? Maybe he forgot it was yours after such a long period of absence.

I would have, but he removed me from his friends list.

I don't happen to have him added either for whatever reason.
If anyone has contact with Neko, please refer him to this report asap.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

You never hovered over the gun in the first screenshot, this I cannot believe they are the same gun as there is no evidence saying so, unless brass has trade logs or sum' shit.

(02-04-2016, 07:23 AM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  You never hovered over the gun in the first screenshot, this I cannot believe they are the same gun as there is no evidence saying so, unless brass has trade logs or sum' shit.

I don't think he was too worried about neko so he just took the screen shot brass can look in the trade logs if needed
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

I think I might still have him on my friends, give me a second to link him to the thread.

Edit: He's offline but I sent him a message, he should see it next time he hops on.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I definitely want to see what neko has to say before doing anything.

That's pretty sad.
Find

Shit. I totally forgot about that. Rot, first off, let me apologize firsthand, during the time, I had family issues going around, and I never got around to good for a week or 2. When I was just about to come back, TF2 decided to update, and one of my trading communities persuaded me to come back. As soon as I get home, I'm going to get that m16 off the market and give it back. Also, I believe I also listed a borrowed axis thence Deagle and I don't remember whose it is.
Umpty Dumpty
Find