Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You can disable coin shop items...

But we can't disable models and stuff. I really hate seeing varied models, especially dumb ones like the burn human one since its so much smaller.

Can we have a way to disable viewing any player models? Sort of like how the skeleton model in NTG is so hard to see, I'd love to disable that stuff. Thanks.
Find

The models are actu-
what, you want to disable custom models, so you can fight enemies with custom hitboxes yet?
How about no.

I can see why he would want to keep default skin for people... But howbwould that mess with hitboxes? Plz answer Boyle
Find

I've stated elsewhere this isn't possible to do properly. It would cause even MORE shitboxes than the custom models, due to some poses for models being slightly different. Thus causing client-side prediction errors, meaning you would shoot them on your screen and they wont register, due to it not hitting on the server.

Simply will cause more problems than it's worth.
Find

Dang, what a darn shame. So, custom models change the hitboxes around, even if its positioned differently? I remember people saying "Use the female skin! You have an advantage!", or forcibly trying to get the Skeleton skin however possible.

Sad that it won't work, but i guess that some people will always be scum. Thanks for informing me, however.
Find