Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bleed Trait/Suffix?

Well I'm thinking we should have a more prolonged effect that doesn't mess with the ability to fight back at all.

It should do 1dmg(static) for 25-50 seconds, every second. At its best only its doing 50dmg and you'd have plenty of time to save yourself via health station or winning the round.

It should be stack-able seeing as its so prolonged.

(If its been suggested before then rip)

(I'd also be funny to see people crying about how long it lasts)
Find

I feel like it should slow movement speed too idk

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-31-2016, 08:39 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I feel like it should slow movement speed too idk

I agree, that would be logical with bleeding.
Find

(01-31-2016, 08:44 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  
(01-31-2016, 08:39 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  I feel like it should slow movement speed too idk

I agree, it is logical, you're a smart man.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-31-2016, 08:54 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-31-2016, 08:44 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  

I agree, it is logical, you're a smart man.

YouSMArt
YOu

!
!

Loyal
I
appreaciate
you
Find

I was gonna write that it would reduce movement speed by 30% but I figured it'd be excessive seeing as it does a good amount of dmg.
Find

Quote:•Deathbringer will now invoke 'bleeding' when it activates upon a limb shot(the damage/duration may have to be reduced).
•This trait (the bleeding part) is also now in the trait pool which can be applied to a variety of tiers.
Find

(01-31-2016, 09:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
Quote:•Deathbringer will now invoke 'bleeding' when it activates upon a limb shot(the damage/duration may have to be reduced).
•This trait (the bleeding part) is also now in the trait pool which can be applied to a variety of tiers.

i think ato meant a buff to it or something

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-31-2016, 09:41 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-31-2016, 09:34 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

i think ato meant a buff to it or something

i think it clearly says it as in a NEW trait.
Find