Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Member again

Steam Name(Current): uW | Tammy[执行器]

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 177 hours and 22 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: From some people on NTG, and friends

Have you ever been banned and why?: Ive only been karma banned

Why do you want to join?: I love playing FRG im well known in the community and I would like to be part of the community and people know me and want me to be a member.

Referred by:

Additional Details:Some people are gonna -1 this since they either dont know me or they have a problem with me I usually mess around a lot,thats my personality to mess around.So its your opinion say what you want. Again
Find

Sorry your self control is not there you went on rampages just because I didn't sell you a gun
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Tammy isn't too friendly of a person, and she has a few anger issues. I like her, but she needs to chill out. -1

I think I was mixing her up with someone else. Tammy is fine, and she's fun to play with. +1
Find

(01-31-2016, 05:12 AM)Minehuis Wrote:  Sorry your self control is not there you went on rampages just because I didn't sell you a gun

Not even that. Its just that you piss me off at moments

+1. Tammy is fun to play with and I don't see her rage?? She's very active (I see her on daily). Maybe I'm stupid but I've never seen her rage lol
Find

+1, she's chill and plays the game how it's meant to be played on a daily basis.
I don't think personal disputes should be considered in a server-wide membership either, Minehuis, lol.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I've never had a problem with Tammy. +1. Minehuis that sounds straight up savage. so +1 again.
Find

I really have grown to like Tammy. She's a really nice person and she's fun to play with on TTT, while there HAVE been some small issues with her, I don't think there is anything that should prevent her from getting member. +1 Smile
Find

Tammy is a pretty nice guy, who follows the rules well and plays quite often. Pretty terrible with a deagle though. +1
Find

+1
- Ron Swanson