Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam Name(Current): SplashyTheGoat??

Time played on servers? 186 Hours 40 minutes

Where did you hear about this server? I played ntg a little bit and I got annoyed from people so I was looking through ttt and found FRG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I just love this server the people the great staff and I hope to be one day. Its a great place to be and I will love to be a member.

Referred by: Kcat

Additional Details: The server is really enjoyable to play on. Its fun for everyone. I would love to be a member. I get on mornings nights, its just a very good server. I would enjoy being a member.

I understand If you don't think I can be a member nothing personally.
Find

He follows rules, is fun to play with and doesnt make trouble +1
Find

who are you?
Find

KingBanana [Splashy] was one of his previous names

Cool friendly dude who is very active and fun. Follows rules, etc.
+1
Find

Im confused who are you before Kingbanana
Find

I'm kind of confused how you have so many hours but I don't really recognize you at all. I think I remember seeing your name maybe once or twice but I can't give an accurate rating on this application due to that. +0
Find

Not a huge fan of how often you change your name but you play often and follow the rules. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(01-31-2016, 06:31 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-31-2016, 05:33 AM)Aleksandr Wrote:  I'm kind of confused how you have so many hours but I don't really recognize you at all. I think I remember seeing your name maybe once or twice but I can't give an accurate rating on this application due to that. +0

It's "IsRlyDonuts?" if that rings a bell. He changes his name a lot though.

That is NOT him.
This is Splashy.
They have the same profile picture so I can understand your confusion.
I know this because 1) previous names 2) 1 post
Find

Im sorry about changing my name but I try to keep splashy in my name to make sure no one gets confused. Ill try to stay with one name this time
Find

+1 I love you some much you don't care if your inv is good or bad your fun to play with
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find