Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Suffix:Dante's Inferno

Well the name might sound weird if you know what Dante's Inferno is its the 9 states of hell First is Limbo,Second Lust,Third Gluttony,Fourth Greed,Fifth Anger,Six Heresy,Seventh Violence,Eighth Fraud,Ninth Treachery.
A gun will be able to proc one of these nine stages of hell.All the chances will be low.
If you Proc "Limbo" The visual of the player who is proc'd,their screen is all black and shaking and they here voices. Second If you proc Lust the player is spammed with sexual noises and is then knocked out for a x amount of time.Third, If you proc Gluttony
the person will be slowed and take x amount of damage per x amount of seconds.Fourth Greed, the player will be overcome with greed and his ammo will be taken away both reserve and current ammo in the clip.Fifth Anger you become too angry and have a fit and throw all your guns to the ground.Sixth Heresy the player will have a cloud of fire will be spawned above the player doing tick damage for x amount of seconds.Seventh Violence the person is played voices of people screaming to death. Eighth Fraud the players gun will be disarmed and the person will be stunned.Ninth Treachery the person will be knocked back and will be looking at their feet and are set on fire. To clear questions, None of these can be proc'd at the same time,the farther you get down in the circles as to say treachery the chance will decrease,the chances will be really rare,none of the damage will be op nor will it always proc. I know this is a lot of coding to be done but I think its a cool idea. Also guns will be called say "Heroic Deagle of Dante's Inferno."
Find

holy mother of run on sentences

(01-30-2016, 10:03 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  The name might sound weird if you know what Dante's Inferno is; it's the 9 states of hell: First is Limbo, second is Lust, third is Gluttony, fourth is Greed, fifth is Anger, sixth is Heresy, seventh is Violence, eighth is Fraud, sinth is Treachery.

A gun will be able to proc one of these nine stages of Hell. All the chances will be low:
"Limbo" - The visual of the player who is proc'd,their screen is all black and shaking and they here voices.
"Lust" - The player is spammed with sexual noises and is then knocked out for a x amount of time.
"Gluttony" - The person will be slowed and take x amount of damage per x amount of seconds.
"Greed" - The player will be overcome with greed and his ammo will be taken away both reserve and current ammo in the clip.
"Anger" - Throw all your guns to the ground.
"Heresy" - The player will have a cloud of fire will be spawned above the player doing tick damage for x amount of seconds.
"Violence" - The person is played voices of people screaming to death.
"Fraud" - The players gun will be disarmed and the person will be stunned.
"Treachery" - The person will be knocked back and will be looking at their feet and are set on fire.

To clear questions, None of these can be proc'd at the same time, the farther you get down in the circles as to say treachery the chance will decrease, the chances will be really rare, none of the damage will be op nor will it always proc. I know this is a lot of coding to be done but I think its a cool idea. Also guns will be called say "Heroic Deagle of Dante's Inferno."

For the sake of kids who don't use headphones (Axe), I don't think the sexual noises are necessary...
Also it was agreed upon that throwing guns/ammo onto the ground won't ever be a thing because it causes the player to not be able to fight back or somethin' like that.
Overall it seems OP and kinda hard to code. -1.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-30-2016, 10:06 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-30-2016, 10:03 PM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  Well the name might sound weird if you know what Dante's Inferno is its the 9 states of hell First is Limbo,Second Lust,Third Gluttony,Fourth Greed,Fifth Anger,Six Heresy,Seventh Violence,Eighth Fraud,Ninth Treachery.
A gun will be able to proc one of these nine stages of hell.All the chances will be low.
If you Proc "Limbo" The visual of the player who is proc'd,their screen is all black and shaking and they here voices. Second If you proc Lust the player is spammed with sexual noises and is then knocked out for a x amount of time.Third, If you proc Gluttony
the person will be slowed and take x amount of damage per x amount of seconds.Fourth Greed, the player will be overcome with greed and his ammo will be taken away both reserve and current ammo in the clip.Fifth Anger you become too angry and have a fit and throw all your guns to the ground.Sixth Heresy the player will have a cloud of fire will be spawned above the player doing tick damage for x amount of seconds.Seventh Violence the person is played voices of people screaming to death. Eighth Fraud the players gun will be disarmed and the person will be stunned.Ninth Treachery the person will be knocked back and will be looking at their feet and are set on fire. To clear questions, None of these can be proc'd at the same time,the farther you get down in the circles as to say treachery the chance will decrease,the chances will be really rare,none of the damage will be op nor will it always proc. I know this is a lot of coding to be done but I think its a cool idea. Also guns will be called say "Heroic Deagle of Dante's Inferno."

For the sake of kids who don't use headphones (Axe), I don't think the sexual noises are necessary...
Also it was agreed upon that throwing guns/ammo onto the ground won't ever be a thing because it causes the player to not be able to fight back or somethin' like that.
Overall it seems OP and kinda hard to code. -1.

reproductive huge

Reworded her OP so it isn't so word-wallish Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

REPRODUCTIVE MAC10
Find

the fuck tobias i already did that except better you cant just space out every sentence

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Imo this would be better with different suffixes that instead of stacking randomly, they had to have the previous one on or it couldnt proc.
Then have this on an unique.

So you would have to suffix someone 9 times for full effects (which would more or less kill them in the end)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(01-30-2016, 10:22 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  the fuck tobias i already did that except better you cant just space out every sentence

oops, I mis read your post.

i thought you said can someone reword the op. Sad
Find