Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Market Auctioning

Tongue 
I don't know if this idea would be rather accepted,
But I was browsing the market and literally all I saw were decents, etc.
I thought that possibly a player may only be able to put up 5 things at once on the market,
This would keep our market from being flooded by guns no one will buy.
Also if this was implemented maybe there could be a 'queue' in a players inventory with
the set amount they want to sell for, so when Item A is bought, Item B is transferred to market.

Just a thought Tongue
Find

There is a search and filter function, so if you don't want to see decents, uncheck them from the filter...

I kind of actually like this idea. Sure, you can filter out certain weapons, but currently there's what? 700+ items on the market? Maybe there should be a cool-down for how many you can place.
Find

I like the idea, I know I can filter different rarities but I'd still like to see low rarity guns that are actually worth putting up there. If you limit how many items you can put up then less people will fill it with junk.
Find

Good ideas... What we really need is a way to use our low tier guns for something, for instance in ntg you scrap your guns and get a bit of stuff... so maybe something like tha but instead of scrapping you could make an action that has a chance to give you a certain amount of coins...standards like some chance to get 1 coin decents some chanceto get like 5 or something, younkow what i meaan?

Also sorry bad spelling i hate onscreen keyboards
Find

Quote:. What we really need is a way to use our low tier guns for something
Already making a use for low tier items, this should be a decent use for them, I've posted my plans on some other threads if you do a bit of searching :p.

It's just going super slow due to a lack of keyboard.
Find

OK that's good, fixes crappy weapon spam while making something good over time.. I wikk search for your posts now
Find

(12-30-2014, 07:57 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
Quote:. What we really need is a way to use our low tier guns for something
Already making a use for low tier items, this should be a decent use for them, I've posted my plans on some other threads if you do a bit of searching :p.

It's just going super slow due to a lack of keyboard.

Oh brass you're funny, because decents are what we don't need
Find

Ok, i looked through all of his posts since like a while ago and i found nothing... I iz sed. Plz no bully, tell me what the use is?
Find