• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban

Steam Name (Current):ac4c666

Steam Name (During incident): ac4c666

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74987262

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ac4c666/

Name of staff you were banned by: console

Length of the ban: perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: i want it atlest shortend for a 2 weeks to a month

Reason for ban: convors were enabled (dont know what that means)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:i really dont know what convors mean so i really dont know

Additional details: i think my ban was back in 2014 to early 2015
Find

It means you had some sort of hacks.

Yeah, Brass' system doesn't have false positives. You had some sort of hacks enabled, they were detected, and you were banned. We generally don't un-ban people for that.

can i add one thing that you may find very bullshit
Find

(01-30-2016, 06:54 AM)ac4c666 Wrote:  can i add one thing that you may find very bullshit

yes of course

you werent hacking?
woah
Find

Add whatever you need to, there's an edit button your original post.
Just be warned that we don't take "ignorance" as an excuse to hack/exploit, it's taken very serious here.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-30-2016, 06:57 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(01-30-2016, 06:54 AM)ac4c666 Wrote:  can i add one thing that you may find very bullshit

yes of course

you werent hacking?
woah

thats not what i was going to say
Find

If someone else was using your account, it doesn't matter. Your account; your responsibility.
Find

i was going to say that back then i was a huge asshole and i was very idiotic once i got on and terran may know that alot of people didnt like me back then

(01-30-2016, 07:01 AM)Terran Wrote:  If someone else was using your account, it doesn't matter. Your account; your responsibility.

also just saying if you're account got hacked into and the hacker had hacks to aimbot people in a server you like and got you banned would that be your responsibility?
Find

It'd be your responsibility, yes.
Find