Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/29/2016

(01-30-2016, 12:16 AM)Brassx Wrote:  •Apocalyptic is now Legendary

•Damage logs will now only show who's answering reports to the dead/spectators.

•Added Primordial rarity class between Legendary and Godlike (no items here yet though).

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Apocalyptic is too badass to be a rare, always wanted my tier to be a legendary xD. Can't wait to see items in Primordial (legbiter is a great primordial, i dont see lots)

I'm glad that now only dead/spectators can see who's answering reports, it was always pretty annoying.
Find

Updated.
Find

Wow!! Excited to try it, thanks Brass!
Find

hypeeeeeeeeeeeee

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Whoa brass, just when i thought i couldnt <3 you more for fixing the f3 issue i had.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Should mention:
If you notice MORE shitboxes with the new system enabled, please PM me or post here your results, and your average ping on FRG(ping likely has a major role in that).
Find

Can we atleast fix bouncy mayhem so you cant get hurt by balls that are not moving anymore? Walking over them to take 30+ dmg is stupid.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

(01-30-2016, 05:49 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  Can we atleast fix bouncy mayhem so you cant get hurt by balls that are not moving anymore? Walking over them to take 30+ dmg is stupid.

They only deal damage if they are moving > 70 units. (movespeed is ~120). It may need to be upped a bit, but it seemed fine. They disappear after ~10 seconds of the first bounce anyways though.
Find

I turned the new hit detection system on last night then played for a few hours, all in all it seems to work kinda different for different guns, my deagle was getting way better hitmarkers while i couldnt seem to hit as well with glocks. All together I only had 1 real issue where someone was afk and i put a whole AUG clip and deagle clip in them and it all shitboxed, but after meleeing them it seems to work normally again
Find

Glocks still shitbox about the same amount.
Find