Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lloyd Parrish Constant Rdm and Constant Revenge Rdm

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Lloyd Parrish

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:28896549

What Happened?: So, today lloyd parrish came on and started playing. He started out cool but then started butting heads with CodyTH. They were saying things at each other and eventually lloyd rdm'd cody. Then cody rdm'd lloyd. After that, lloyd would continuously revenge rdm round after round. It was getting annoying.

Witnesses: CodyTH, Blunderbust, Baggins, Scottsummers

Evidence:
rdm and revenge rdm by lloyd:

Comment by lloyd:
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

We do not need someone like him on the server, and I'm willing to ban him, but I do not see Cody rdming him (so there isnt really proof of REVENGE rdm)
Find

That's a nice lightweight pistol there.

OH yeah, the report:
Well, technically there's no evidence of CodyTM RDMing, but still there's evidence of Lloyd Parrish RDMing - TWICE.
Atleast that's enough for a RDM report, but, alas, not for a perma-ban.

Still +1-ing for any sort of punishment on Lloyd, even though CodyTM is in the wrong turf also - though there are no logs of him doing whatever RangerDanger0 said.

Not the sort of person needed in a beta, or even in the overall server. Extremely immature actions. However, how does Cody feel? Is Cody seeking a ban for this? I'd like him to post his opinion.
Find

Yeah. If Cody didn't find it fun or anything, I'll ban Lloyd for a few days.

I will speak to cody and see what he has to say.
Find

+1, this guy seems like an asshat and will just cause problems, plus this is pretty damn ban-worthy.
Find

The Lloyd Parrish guy is on Cody's friendslist, which leads me to believe that it was all in good fun on their part, but I have still yet to speak to Cody to make sure.
Find

Spoke to Cody.

Lloyd has been banned for 4 days.

Requesting close?
Find