Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): ZombieNinja975

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not once

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted to help keep peace on the server at times where other staff cannot get on to deal with troublemakers.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I've spent a lot of my time on the server, met lots of friends and plan on spending a lot more time here. If promoted I can help out with problematic people in more ways then having to get someone onto the game, or making a report for them to be dealt with later on, thus possibly giving them the entire night to continue to break the rules.

Do you have any administrative experience?: None, but I've been told by staff the majority of punishments for breaking rules, and usually have several people on steam to instruct how to deal with situations I would be unsure of.

Additional Details: I started off steam playing with just my little brother and real life friends, then after joining this server my friends list grew way larger, I love this server and the people on it, and look forward to more years of TTT fun.

Approved!